Incognito

    Do you ever get the urge to disappear, fade into the masses, bury your head in the sand? Well, that's how I've been feeling lately. Which I'm sure seems strange considering I have a blog where I put myself out there for the masses to see, but lately I've just felt like hiding. I usually get this way when I'm feeling down or sad- like I could quietly fade into the background.

    Incognito
    small bow no shadow
    I am, however, a person who gets easily bored with moping and hiding. I'm also quite silly by nature and being my giddy self, started wondering how I would dress if I wanted to be incognito. It didn't take me long to pick out my ideal outfit and then wear it in a completely non-incognito way.

    Incognito
    Vintage Silk Scarf: thrifted, Brown Prescription Sunglasses: Gucci, Old Stripe Shirt: Brooks Brothers, Old Trench Coat: Banana Republic, Red Lipstick: Revlon, Really Red

    So goodbye moping, hello silliness.
    Maria Sig

Post Title

Incognito


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/01/incognito.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive