it's a BRAVE NEW WORLD





    So today I can finally share something that i've been working on
    with you guys! Hooray!

    Before Christmas I was working on a brand new window
    display for General Pants Co. to launch the Autumn season.
    Titled, A Brave New World, they wanted me to get a little bit
    creepy, trippy and wild with it!

    I wanted to share both the original artwork and the final display
    for those who may be interested in the process of developing a
    campaign or display beyond the final artwork stage to the point of bringing
    people into the store - something that I enjoyed learning about.
    As much as I love my white space, it does not bring people in.
    You need to get a little bit crazy, bold and eye catching.

    As you can see my work was pushed even further by lovely GP designer,
    Aly Clarke, into a more colourful and phsycadellic Wonderland.
    I'm so happy with how it turned out.
    Hope you guys like it!
    And if you happen to be maxing your plastic fantastic any time soon,
    make sure you wander past your local General Pants store!
    XxX

    P.S Check out the General Pants WEBSITE to see the artwork
    come to life! It looks amazing! (I didn't do it - i'm not that clever!)
    But animation always excites me :)

    P.P.S Models originally photographed by Ben Sullivan.

Post Title

it's a BRAVE NEW WORLD


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/01/it-brave-new-world.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive