A Menagerie of Fun

    I have some fun things to share with you today!

    First, did you know I had a forehead and eyebrows? I usually cover them up, so I thought I would show you how I used to wear my hair pre-bangs. This is the first time in over eight months that I was able to curl my hair with rollers! It's finally getting long enough for me to play with it again. Yay! Plus, I love the 40's vibe of the hairdo.
    A-40's-Hairdo
    small bow no shadow
    Second, look at this gorgeous necklace that Beatrice, of Dear Beatrice, sent me! I love love love it. Beatrice and I did an Etsy shop swap, so she sent me this beautiful necklace and I sent her two items from my new Spring line.
    Dear Beatrice Necklace
    Dear Beatrice Necklace
    small bow no shadow
    Third, the lovely and amazingly kind Annie, of Time Enough for Drums, has featured me as her January blogger!! Visit her blog to read the interview.
    Time Enough for Drums
    Thank you so much for featuring me, Annie!
    small bow no shadow
    And fourth, the winner of the I Love, I Love, I Love You giveaway is Camilla, of Rainbow Paving Stones!! Congratulations Camilla!

    Thanks so much to everyone who entered. You made this my most successful giveaway yet. Katrina, of Mr. Rabbit, Sir and Pugly Pixel, and I both appreciate your support!

    Ta ta for now...
    Maria Sig

Post Title

A Menagerie of Fun


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/01/menagerie-of-fun.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive