floating my CREATIVE BOAT


    A few inspirational images that are floating my creative boat right now.

    Happy Wednesday Hump-Day!
    XoX

    P.S I created a Facebook page incase any of you guys want to join.
    I thought it'd be a better idea to create an art-only page as I tend to dribble alot
    of shit to my friends on my personal page so it's good to keep that stuff private!
    Anyway click HERE if you'd like to befriend the 'arty' me.

    1. Chloe Sevigny by Terry Richardson 2. Ola Straczek by ? 3. Kate Moss by Mert & Marcus
    4. Marion Cotillard by Mason Poole 5. Toni Garrn by Camilla Akrans
    6. Anja Rubik by ? 7. Jess Hart by Stephen Ward
    8. Noemi Sunshine Ferst by Adeline Mai 9. Audrey Hepburn & George Peppard by ?
    10. Lara Stone by Horst Diekgerdes

Post Title

floating my CREATIVE BOAT


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/02/floating-my-creative-boat.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive