Leave it to Leaves





    Cardigan- Lizgolf, Denim Vest & Combat Boots- Thrifted, Tank- Lemon Tart, Skirt- Homemade

    I swim almost everyday since this semester, nice to get off my ass and exercise. Swimming with me is my friend Karen who has taken up the job of photos so I can update more often than the norm. I guess its also cause the speed of my everyday life has slowed down so much that I'm not too occupied. All part of second semester senior-dom. Used to complain about how there's not enough time, now there too much time. Are we ever gonna be satisfied? Probably not.




    (Studded Hearts, tFS, Knightcat)

Post Title

Leave it to Leaves


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/02/leave-it-to-leaves.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive