What's New

    What's new in my wardrobe...
    What's New
    My Spring Pieces...
    1. Nautical stripe tee, Ralph Lauren (purple label)- Salvation Army
    2. Vintage navy long blazer- Salvation Army
    3. White camp shirt- Salvation Army
    4. Vintage chambray shirt- Salvation Army
    5. Suede oxfords, MIA- Overstock.com
    6. Linen high waist shorts w/ woven belt- F21
    7. Cognac clogs, Miz Mooz- Endless.com

    Now, I need a straw boater!
    small bow no shadow
    Last night was wonderful. Cole and I went to my parents' for dinner. My mom made homemade chicken cottage pie and brownie sundaes. Yum. This is why I love living back in Michigan... my mom's amazing cooking.

    Thank you to everyone that has so far entered my giveaway!! I'm getting really excited about drawing a portrait for one of you!

    XOXO
    Maria Sig

Post Title

What's New


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/02/what-new.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive