Wrinkled My Brain

    Sometimes blogging seriously boggles my mind. Remember the post I wrote about the amazing Lena Hoscheck? Well, the incredibly talented lady herself wrote me last night to thank both You and me for all the lovely words about her collection! I seriously squealed when I saw her very kind email!! Lena even went so far as to post a link to my blog on her facebook page. Eeeek!

    Thank you Lena for being not only an inspiring designer, but a wonderfully kind person.
    Lena Hoschek's Facebook 02.24.10
    small bow no shadow
    Some of you have already noticed my new header. I appreciate your kind words and I'm glad you like it! I get bored really easily with my header drawings, so I was ready for a change which was inspired by yesterday's post.

    Here's the drawing that I turned into a polaroid. Oh, and FYI that is my actual handwriting on the polaroid and also at the bottom of every post. My mom calls my penmanship chicken scratch. ;)
    Lulu Letty Drawing
    Also, thank you for sharing all your stories about your parent's and how they influenced your fashion and music tastes! And even if they didn't, I feel that has an impact as well, because it makes you define your look on your own. Either way, I truly enjoyed reading all your comments. But then again, I do everyday. ;)

    Maria Sig

Post Title

Wrinkled My Brain


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/02/wrinkled-my-brain.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive