fendi SS 10

    Pencil & Watercolour

    This one was a special request which just so happened to
    conveniently tie into a bunch of reference images I had in a folder
    with every intention of illustrating in the near future.
    So two birds, one stone! Hooray!

    I absolutely ADORED the Fendi S/S 10 show.
    A little bit late in the game given we've just seen all of the A/W 10/11
    collections at the various fashion weeks over the globe;
    but this show definitely stayed in the back of my mind.
    It reminds me alot of Nina Ricci S/S 08.
    Very feminine, soft and romantic.
    I also have a soft spot for feathers, which alot of you would already know!

    (Source - Coutorture)

    I hope you've all had a great week.
    So sorry for not updating my blog much recently.
    I have lots going on - moving house, holidays, work etc etc.
    But I promise i'll be back on the ball from now on.

    XxX

Post Title

fendi SS 10


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/03/fendi-ss-10.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive