Shadow Love

    Shadow Love
    Shadow Love
    Shadow Love
    The weather was oh so nice that I couldn't resist throwing on my romper and going for a walk in the park with my love. Later this week it's supposed to get as high as 80 degrees. Oh, how I love spring!
    Shadow Love
    Shadow Love
    Shadow Love
    Shadow Love
    Shadow Love
    Photo Credits: Cole. Thanks, darling!
    Rooftop Get-Together romper: ModCloth
    Black hat and tights: Target
    Navy platforms: Seychelles
    Gold locket: J.Crew
    Vintage watch: from my childhood

    small bow no shadow
    I have to confess that rompers aren't the most figure flattering things on me, but they're so fun that I really don't care.

    Do you wear things that you love even if they're not the most flattering?

    A big congratulations to Annie, of Time Enough for Drums, for winning the BrideBlu gift certificate giveaway! Thank you to everyone that entered and to Cat for being such a wonderful sponsor!

    Happy Wednesday!
    Maria Sig

Post Title

Shadow Love


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/03/shadow-love.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive