Sponsor Lulu Letty

    sponsor lulu letty april bow

    April is upon us. The birds are chirping, the flowers blossoming, a feeling of promise is in the air.
    small bow no shadow
    Would you like to sponsor my blog?

    My sponsorships are small-business friendly, with very affordable monthly rates. Discounted three and six month packages are also available. Etsy sellers most definitely welcome!

    Please visit my newly updated Sponsor Page for more information on my blog.

    If you're interested, please email me at mariaconfer@gmail.com for rates.

    Maria Sig

Post Title

Sponsor Lulu Letty


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/03/sponsor-lulu-letty.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive