illustrated demi by GARANCE DORE



    Somebody pinch me, this is starting to get weird!
    ANOTHER illustrated cover makes a beautiful appearance.
    Elle UK's current issue featuring Demi Moore, has also produced
    a limited edition cover illustrated by Garance Dore.
    Um....LOVE!
    I have no idea how one goes about getting a copy of this,
    but if any of you know PLEEEEEASE let ME know.
    I would quite possibly love you for the rest of my life!

    In other EXCITING news....I now have official representation
    with Illustration Ltd, a UK & US based illustration agency.
    I'm so happy - and curious to see where they will take my work.
    To check out my portfolio or those of the other artists
    please click here : www.illustrationweb.com/kellysmith
    x

Post Title

illustrated demi by GARANCE DORE


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/04/illustrated-demi-by-garance-dore.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive