ooh AAH

    Marion Cotillard photographed by Mikael Jansson
    for Interview August 2010

    I don't know if anyone outside of Aus will understand this rhyme?

    Ooh Aah I lost my bra, I left my knickers in my boyfriends car!

    Not entirely appropriate for schoolyard rhymes,
    but I find that majority of the things I remember
    from school rarely are!
    It just jumped into my head when I was doing this post.
    Random.

    So I did warn you guys I would probably post these.
    And here they are!
    Probably my fave Marion shoot for aaaaaages.
    This is how she should be styled ALWAYS.
    The hair, the brows, the corset.
    It's just perfection.
    I am, however partial to pants, but i'll forgive the lack of those
    in this one instance, because the images are just too too beautiful!

    Thanks for your comments on the bad bear below!
    Can't wait to finish the series.
    XxX

    P.S My 'Buy 2 Get 1 Free' print sale is still going!
    Buy anything in the shop and receive a FREE open edition print.
    www.birdyandme.etsy.com
    X

Post Title

ooh AAH


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/07/ooh-aah.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive