CLEO


    I am over the moon today!
    A few weeks ago I did a little interview with the lovely Nicole Elphick
    of Cleo Magazine for a spread she was putting together about fashion illustration.
    I had no idea at the time, but found out today when I saw the pages,
    that I have been featured next to my fave of all favvies, Kat Macleod!
    She is seriously my idol.
    I would gush about her all day if you let me.
    I just wanted to say that, because when I was at Art school I would moon
    over her gorgeous illustrations, I even interviewed her for a school project.
    So it's a really nice feeling to find yourself featured with someone
    who has been such an inspiration to you and your work.
    Happy days today, kids! Call me Richie Cunningham.

    If you would like to read the interviews (also feat. Janelle Burger), pop out
    and grab a copy of the October 2010 issue, with Taylor Swift on the cover.
    It's plastic-bagged but I can guarantee there are some s-t-u-n-n-i-n-g editorials
    inside! You even get a free French Connection t-shirt dress! Yay!

    I hope you all had a great weekend.
    XxX

Post Title

CLEO


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/09/cleo.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive