Sweet SPRING

    True Romance
    Daria Werbowy photographed by Paolo Roversi

    Spring has officially SPRUNG my friends!
    It's the most beautiful Sunny day here in Tas.
    Megsy (my puppy) and I have been playing outside in the dewy grass
    all morning and just generally enjoying the sunshine.

    These shots of Daria encapsulate everything that Spring is to me.
    It's floaty, romantic, and sweet.
    Like a breath of fresh air!
    They're also very inspiring regarding a certain collaboration
    i'm starting to work on with another Tasmanian artist.
    (That's a hint! Research research.)
    We're hoping to have an exhibition sometime over the Summer,
    so fingers crossed everything pans out.

    I hope you've all had a lovely week!
    Happy Spring!

    Xx

Post Title

Sweet SPRING


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/09/sweet-spring.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive