GAINSBOURG

    Some of you may not know alot about the life of Serge Gainsbourg.
    But you sure as sh*t would recognise the names of the ladies in his life!
    Jane Birkin anyone?
    Brigitte Bardot?
    Charlotte Gainsbourg?
    I thought so.
    (Okay, so Charlotte is his daughter.)
    But his romances with both Brigitte and Jane are at the centre of the new biopic,
    Gainsbourg, which opens nationally on November 4th.
    Based around the life of the notorious French singer, poet and actor,
    the film explores his life from his early years in 1940s Nazi-occupied Paris,
    the fantasy world that drove his inspiration, the great women he loved and lost,
    and most of all the music that made him a legend.

    To find out more about the film watch the trailer below:



    Hopscotch have so kindly given me 5 preview passes for the coming weekend
    (Oct 29 & 30th)
    to give away to the first 5 people to email me with their postal information!
    I've been hanging out for so long to see this and I think you're going to love it too.

    UPDATE: All passes now gone!
    Thanks so much to Hopscotch and I hope all enjoy the preview!

    XxX

Post Title

GAINSBOURG


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/10/gainsbourg.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive