tasmanian LIFE

    I was very kindly asked to participate in the new 'fashion' issue of
    Tasmanian Life magazine by my sweet friend Grace,
    one of the magazine's journalistic contributors.
    Unfortunately she took ill around the time of deadline and our story
    couldn't be used. However the editor of Tas Life, Claire Andrews,
    managed to find some time to write this sweet little piece for me just in time!
    Thank you Claire.
    I was particularly happy to see them choose my 'Vanessa' illo which
    some of you might remember was based on an insanely gorgeous
    shot by the fabuloso Zanita!

    If you click on the image it should open up large enough for you to read.
    Otherwise you can find Tasmanian Life in most newsagents.
    (I assume perhaps Borders or Magnation for the rest of Aus.)

    Hope you all enjoyed a sunny weekend!
    xx

Post Title

tasmanian LIFE


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/11/tasmanian-life.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive