keira inspired by ELLE


    I've been in such a productive mood lately -
    have just finished up two really amazing jobs that I can't wait to share
    with you all - and so I used some spare time today to work on
    a personal illustration just for myself!

    As soon as I saw Keira Knightley on this subscriber cover for
    the March 2011 issue of ELLE UK I just HAD to draw it.
    I think it is literally perfection.
    Her pose, her hair, her face, the lighting, the Tom Ford jumpsuit. Everything.
    Am seriously loving ELLE UK's covers of late.
    I also felt like experimenting a little so pulled out the pastels.
    I have to say it was so nice to be able to do my own thing,
    and so spur of the moment too :)

    I hope you've all been great, and to those of you who bid
    on the artworks in our Art4Heart auction, our sincerest thanks!
    All lots have now closed.
    We've yet to work out the final tally, but we know we've raised
    over $4,000 in donations to the QLD Flood Appeal.
    You're all unbelievably generous.

    XxX

Post Title

keira inspired by ELLE


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2011/02/keira-inspired-by-elle.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive