PISCES

    The March issue of Girlfriend came out yesterday,
    featuring my new illo for Girlstrology.
    Say hello to Miss Pisces!
    I hope you like her big fish :)
    (That's a great movie btw)
    Happy Birthday to all the Pisceans out there!

    On a side note -
    I bought a bunch of charcoal pencils yesterday,
    along with some new drawing paper,
    so i'm keen to start experimenting with a different style!
    If they turn out okay I might post some of them.
    I was thinking of doing some mini print/card sets so hopefully
    these will work out well for what I want to do :)

    x

Post Title

PISCES


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2011/02/pisces.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive