teeny weeny feature in FRANKIE

    Hooray hooray - im in frankie today!
    Except they forgot to credit my illustration...so no one will ever know.
    Haha.
    Unless they visit my blog. In which case 'Hooray - I'm in frankie!'

    I'm not alone in my love for frankie, and i'm fairly sure it's every Aussie
    illustrator/designer/creative's goal to one day be featured inside those
    perfect pages of goodness.
    So, regardless of no one actually knowing that i'm it - i'm over the moon!

    Come Fly With Me is representing Leeloo's 'Drawn From Fashion' exhibition
    in the mag, and hopefully a good example of what you'll find at the show.
    Not everything will be a fully fledged fashion illustration, but more taking
    inspiration from various creations from LMFF designers over the years.
    So you may see tulle and silk-clad girls whistling to birds, or silhouttes,
    or abstract interpretations.
    I, for one, am excited!

    Hopefully it won't be long until everyone can start sharing some of these works.
    X

Post Title

teeny weeny feature in FRANKIE


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2011/02/teeny-weeny-feature-in-frankie.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive