ARIES + DRAWN FROM FASHION

    Happy Birthday Aries people!
    I hope you like the newbie for Girlfriend's Girlstrology.
    I think this is my fave illustration i've done for GF so far.
    You can find her in the April issue with the gorgeous
    Leighton Meester on the cover.

    In other news, it has come around quickly, but
    the Drawn From Fashion exhibition is finally here!
    Opening this Saturday, 29th March
    at the Melbourne Finders Keepers markets,
    it features brand new work from a bunch of awesome
    Aussie artists - all taking inspiration from past LMFF runway shows.


    I was a total dummy and forgot to take a photo of my finished piece,
    but I CAN tell you it is A2 in size, uses pencil, pastel and watercolour
    and uses this colour palette:
    Intriguing? Maybe not so much as a proper sneaky peek,
    but it's the best I can do under the circumstances.
    So if you'd like to take a look you literally HAVE to go to the show :)
    I hope you can make it.
    I've seen a few peeks of the work so far and it's AMAZING.
    Please visit the website for artist profiles and more information:
    XxX

    P.P.S
    I know i'm being spammy again
    but only have 18 Sadako prints left!
    Please please please help me sell the last so we can make
    a big contribution to the Red Cross Japan Relief Fund.
    People have been so generous so far, and there's only the tiniest way to go.
    Click here to purchase:
    Thank you Thank you Thank you
    x

Post Title

ARIES + DRAWN FROM FASHION


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2011/03/aries-drawn-from-fashion.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive