blink BEAUTY


    Sometimes when you work on commercial illustrations,
    it takes so long for the final product to come out (whatever form that might be)
    that you completely forget about it!
    I worked on this illustration back in March,
    but only just thought to check the website and there it was looking at me :)

    This illo was for a beauty parlour called Blink in the US,
    and I loved working on it so much.
    I was given a really open brief and just a few stylistic notes to work to.
    The client wanted a really classic illustration, almost Audrey Hepburn-esque,
    that would still look contemporary and fresh to appeal to their client base.
    My thought was to go for a really clean, vintage beauty look.
    Full, shaped, eyebrows, well defined eyes and a strong lip.
    And of course, no one can resist a large bushel of pink and red posies!

    I really hope you like it, it's definitely a recent fave.

    If you happen to be reading this from Minnesota -
    then go visit Brook and Christina
    at Blink for some pampering! :)

    Enjoy the weekend everyone x

Post Title

blink BEAUTY


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2011/06/blink-beauty.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive