couture REVIVAL

    One of the jobs I worked on earlier this year that I was most excited about
    was a series of illustrations for UK magazine The Hub.
    I got to illustrate several of my absolute favourite collections,
    including Chanel S/S 10, Alexander McQueen S/S 11 and
    THAT pearl encrusted Givenchy that Natasha Poly wore
    in the S/S 11 collection.

    I have to say, this was one of my favourite jobs ever - purely because
    I got to draw something that I love so much.
    It's literally mixing business with pleasure!
    Not to mention the fact that this issue of The Hub is pretty damn amazing.
    It features one of my FAVOURITE illustrators of all time,
    David Downton (who also did the cover illustration),
    Christian Louboutin, Anna Dello Russo, David Bowie, Miuccia Prada.
    Marc Jacobs, and more illustration work from Cecilia Carlstedt
    (another of my all time faves!)

    To view a behind-the-scenes vid from The Hub's 'Renaissance' shoot
    click here - it's too beautiful to miss.


    I hope you're enjoying the long weekend.
    I'm sorry for being so quiet around here lately.
    Things have been a bit hectic since I got back from my trip.
    But lots to share over the coming weeks and months!
    x

Post Title

couture REVIVAL


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2011/06/couture-revival.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive