GIRLSTROLOGY

    Taurus & Gemini
    for Girlfriend Magazine May, June 2011

    I'm a little bit late in posting these as I worked on them before I went away
    so that I didn't have too much catching up to do when I got back!
    But here are Miss Taurus and Miss Gemini,
    the latest illustrations for Girlfriend mag's Girlstrology page.
    I think Gemini is my fave of them all so far.
    Clearly I love anything with feathers so maybe it goes without saying? :)

    I know this post is a bit unusual compared to how I usually do it.
    I've been trying to think of slightly different ways to post my work
    (which is what I LOVE doing on here of course)
    that might deter the not-so-respectful from doing the wrong thing with it.
    I've had a bit of trouble with image theft lately, as have alot of others.

    BUT - i'm finding photos might be a super fun way
    to post new work on here! (Like the above I took on Instagram.)
    I'm totally addicted to Instagram at the moment - an iPhone app
    that i'm not sure exists elsewhere or not???
    But if you have an iPhone I highly reccomend you look it up.
    It's just so much fun! And so many awesome people to follow.
    My username is birdyandme if anyone is interested!

    X

    P.S Happy Birthday to all the Taurus' and Geminis!

Post Title

GIRLSTROLOGY


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2011/06/girlstrology.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive