sun SPLASH

    Sun Fei Fei photographed by Cuneyt Akeroglu
    for V#65 Summer 2010

    I'm drawing Fei Fei at the moment and can't get enough of her.
    So I felt like posting this GORGEOUS editorial of her in Hakaan.

    The use of watercolour/india ink is so effective against the graphic shapes
    of the clothing, and I LOVE how the splashes almost morph into her figure.
    Notice the flecks around the ends of her hair?
    Seriously stunning.

    P.S I just got told that I've been listed in Fashionista's
    Ten Best Fashion Illustration Blogs amongst Danny Roberts,
    Garance Dore, Sabine Pieper and Pippa McManus!
    I'm SO honoured!
    If you want to take a little lookie at everyone click here.
    AWESOME.

Post Title

sun SPLASH


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2011/06/sun-splash.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive