abbey lee ILLUSTRATED FOR PORTMANS


    I was so lucky to be asked again to illustrate for Portmans' window displays.
    They are always so much fun to work on, but this time I was especially excited
    as the current face of Portmans is, of course, the gooooorgeous Abbey Lee Kershaw!
    Dying.

    So while the gang have been busy shooting Abbey Lee in LA for the next
    campaign, the windows currently feature my illustrations of her
    in the start of the late August/early Spring line.

    I hope you guys like.
    It was so much fun to do!

    Happy Wednesday Hump-Day!
    X

    P.S HUGE thanks to the lovely Bec Winnel for taking these snaps
    of the Melbourne Central store for me.
    I used Instagram filters on them btw!

Post Title

abbey lee ILLUSTRATED FOR PORTMANS


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2011/07/abbey-lee-illustrated-for-portmans.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive