megan PERKINS


    Photography by Sean Fennessy

    I'm totally loving this stunning new enamel range from jewellery designer, Megan Perkins!
    The Honeycomb Cluster is my absolute favourite - that palette is perfection.
    I went to Art School with Megan and her jewellery was so gorgeous even then,
    but it just keeps getting better and better.
    I'm feeling really inspired by geometric patterns and shapes, and bold block colours
    at the moment, so when I saw these I just had to post.
    If you're keen on these beauties head to her website here for stockists
    or her facebook page for more up to date info.

    1. Honeycomb Cluster Necklace 2. Honeycomb Cluster Necklace II
    3. Blossom Necklace 4. Poppy Brooches

Post Title

megan PERKINS


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2011/07/megan-perkins.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive