winter SALE

    I've been doing a little bit of experimenting over the last couple of weeks.
    I wasn't sure whether to post them all or not, I might later on.
    But in the meantime i've added a couple of the original illustrations to my shop.
    I don't do this very much as I usually scan the drawn elements of my work
    separately and create the final artworks as digital finals, however these are different.
    So if you've ever wanted an original then here you go!
    Rose of the Wild is probably my fave - I might re-work her down the line.
    I'm also planning on doing a series of Audrey illustrations.
    Eliza is the first of three. Will post more on those soon!

    At any rate - they are now in my shop.
    And seeing as it's the end of the financial year and all I decided
    to have a Winter sale and take 20% OFF everything!
    So if you would like to buy a print or original head to
    and enter the code WINTER2011 upon checkout to apply the discount.

    I hope you've all had a good week.
    x

Post Title

winter SALE


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2011/07/winter-sale.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive