D&G


    I had this pic saved in a folder marked 'To Draw' for like a year!
    I finally got around to sketching it over the weekend.
    It's nice to work on some random fashion pieces again!
    I love the graphic aspect of these two outfits.
    The black and white is perfect for me, and the bows are such a cute touch.
    Natasha and Maryna also happen to be two of my fave models.

    I've added in some progress shots as I sometimes get asked how big I draw.
    As you can see I draw SMALL! Always A3 or A4.
    I find I lose perspective when I try to draw on a large scale.
    I have so much admiration for those who can!
    It's an eye thing. Some of us have an eye for up close detail and others are
    amazing at standing back and creating brilliant and huge works of art.
    I'd actually LOVE to do a massive piece one day, but so far every attempt
    has failed dismally.
    You can also see from the little pencil scribbles, how many different pencils I use.
    Lots of light, lots of dark!

    Anyway! I have added this little sketch to my Etsy shop.
    I accidently splashed this so there's a tiny mark on the left hand side,
    but it will be hidden by a matte board once it's framed :)
    Also, just a reminder that there is still 20% off EVERYTHING until WED!
    Enter the code WINTER2011 upon checkout to apply discount.
    To view click here:

    X

Post Title

D&G


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2011/08/d.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive