lions, crustaceans & virgins OH MY

    Eeek i've been a bit lax in posting my Girlfriend Girlstrology starsigns lately!
    So here we go in a Wizard-like bombardment.
    Virgo, Leo and Cancer!
    Happy Birthday to all of you, past, present and future.
    I promise to be more on the ball.
    Virgo is currently on newsstands now in the September issue of Girlfriend.
    I also wanted to post this little snippet above from July's Letter from the Editor.
    Girlfriend editor, Sarah Cornish, was diagnosed with Cancer last year,
    and has decided to leave the magazine to focus on getting well.
    I was saddened to read her final letter, but also so touched to have been mentioned.
    I want to wish her the very best, along with all of the positive energy I can muster.
    I hope you can send her the same :)


    X

Post Title

lions, crustaceans & virgins OH MY


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2011/08/lions-crustaceans-virgins-oh-my.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive