midnight in PARIS

    Pencil & Digital Colouring

    I've been admiring alot of vintage film poster artwork lately during various
    movie marathons (mainly involving musicals and kids films from the 80s!)
    I kind of miss the whimsy and creativity that came with the illustrated posters.
    That kind of collaged aesthetic that pulled out various elements and characters.
    I may post my favourites sometime this week as there are many!
    But needless to say they have inspired me.

    I've been working away on this illustration of Woody Allen's new film
    for the last month or so in between jobs and whatnot.
    I think mainly to pass the time before it's finally released here in Aus in October.
    (I feel like i've been waiting foreverrrrrrrr)
    But also it's hard for me to pass up a chance to draw Miss Marion.
    I mean, what can be more amazing than the golden age of Paris in the 20s
    as seen through the eyes of Woody Allen?
    Not to mention it stars Owen Wilson and the M-Bomb Cotillard.

    Click play below to view the trailer:



    I hope you all had a good weekend!
    x

Post Title

midnight in PARIS


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2011/09/midnight-in-paris.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive