DIY Tuesdays: Websites and Wallpapers

    I updated my website and changed around the layout and added new images.

    Website screenshot 08.11.09

    Bow teeny

    I also updated my twitter background with a new wallpaper.

    Twitter Screenshot 08.11.09

    Bow teeny

    I made this wallpaper in paint with my bow and heart images. A bit time consuming since I had to place each bow and heart by hand and make sure they all lined up properly.

    Bow trelis background with hearts


    It's been quite an uphill battle learning how to do all of this on my own. But it's also been extremely rewarding. I'm obviously no expert, but if you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

    Maria Sig

    bloglovin' bow small

Post Title

DIY Tuesdays: Websites and Wallpapers


Post URL

https://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/08/diy-tuesdays-websites-and-wallpapers.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive