VOGUE


    I don't do secrets very well....especially when they're exciting!
    But now I can burst openly with excitement about THIS:



    Vogue writer, Clare Press, has written the most amazing article about my
    work and my upcoming solo show, 'Where the Wild Things Are' at 696.
    After all of the hyperventilating I've done this week,
    it's still all a bit surreal!

    The article is in the current issue of Australian Vogue (Dec 08)
    with the most beautiful shot of Lily Donaldson on the cover.

    To read the article in full click on the image below for a bigger view.
    Or - alternatively you could go buy the mag - you get a free lipgloss! :)

    X



Post Title

VOGUE


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2008/11/vogue.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive