Bobbles & Lace

    Remember how I mentioned that I bought a gorgeous dress on my birthday, well here it is! The cut and color are what drew my attention; I love little shift dresses and I love black and white. It was an added bonus that the embroidered paisley fabric was so cool!

    Bobbles & Lace Dress


    I bought the dress at an adorable little boutique around the corner from my apartment called Bobbles & Lace. When the store first opened this past winter, I thought for sure I wouldn't be able to afford a single item in there. Their window displays were always to-die-for and the styles so chic. I didn't want to tempt myself with looking at things I couldn't afford, so I put off going inside. Finally, I bit the bullet a month ago. Imagine my surprise, when the first amazing, must-own dress that I saw was under $70! I continued to look around the store in disbelief, picking up different items, all were under $100. Thus began my love affair with Bobbles & Lace!

    Their website says it all:

    "Our mission is to offer stylish and affordable fashion to every single woman.
    Beauty does not have to come at such a high price."



    Bow teeny

    After unwrapping my beautiful dress, I couldn't throw away the gorgeous cherry blossom print tissue paper protecting it. Instead, I turned it into a paper flower and stuck it on top of my monitor. Perfect!

    Cherry Blossom

Post Title

Bobbles & Lace


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/05/bobbles-lace.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive