What I Wore Today: 07.28.09- Mad Men Glasses

    Oliver Peoples Deacon Glasses

    I need your lovely opinion...What do you think of my these Oliver Peoples Deacon glasses? I want slightly big and slightly ridiculous specs, but I'm not sure if they are right for me. The opticians were nice enough to let me take them home for a test drive. The more I wear them the more I like them. But I would still like your input.

    So don't be shy, and tell me what you think!

    Ruffled Dress: ModCloth
    Deacon Glasses: Oliver Peoples
    Bow teeny

    Mad Men character

    If I were a Mad Men character, this is what I would look like. Thanks to The Renegade Bean, I was able to test out the fun interactive game, Mad Men Yourself! The hair bow and donut are what make it so me.

    Maria Sig

    bloglovin' bow small

Post Title

What I Wore Today: 07.28.09- Mad Men Glasses


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/07/what-i-wore-today-072809-mad-men.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive