What They Wore Today: 07.29.09- J.Crew is Hard to Resist

    WIWT: LTW JCrew

    Oh, J.Crew. Why do you insist on torturing me with your loveliness? Every month, I try to resist your eye catching catalogs and every month, I fail. The fall is always the hardest; your modern preppy styles just scream back-to-school. And no matter that I've been out of school for over six years, I still feel that autumnal pull to stock my wardrobe.

    Bow teeny
    My J.Crew picks:
    J.Crew at ShopStyle

    Bow teeny

    Tomorrow is a good karma day, with a little Pay it Forward and another blog award.

    Maria Sig

    bloglovin' bow small

Post Title

What They Wore Today: 07.29.09- J.Crew is Hard to Resist


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/07/what-they-wore-today-072909-jcrew-is.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive