Blogger of the Week: Dreaming Spires and Old Car Tyres

    MJ, of Dreaming Spires and Old Car Tyres, has a blog that makes me absolutely roar with laughter. Her wit and sense of humor never cease to delight me. Couple that talent with her totally amazing DIY projects and you have one heck of a fantastic blogger.

    Dreaming Spires and Old Car Tyres
    What’s your Age and Location?

    I'm 19, and although I hail from Hull in Northeast England, I'm at university in Oxford.
    Bow teeny
    Dreaming Spires and Old Car Tyres
    What inspired you to start blogging?

    The reason I started blogging was actually part of my break-up! I'd been looking at fashion blogs for a long time beforehand and my then-boyfriend was always going on about how stupid and frivolous fashion was, so when we finally broke up I said 'you know what? I can do that if I want!' and I've never looked back. I've met such great and interesting people and my style has changed so much - anything but stupid.
    Bow teeny
    Dreaming Spires and Old Car Tyres
    What’s one tip you’d like to share with other bloggers?

    My tip would be - don't give up! I see so many new bloggers getting frustrated because they're hardly getting any hits, and then they give up and all that potential is lost. Everyone starts from nothing! So in the beginning, post often, make sure you're polite and comment back, and put thought and care into your posts, and you'll be growing in no time.
    Bow teeny
    Dreaming Spires and Old Car Tyres
    What’s your favorite song of the moment?

    I'm a prog rock girl, so my favourite song of the moment would have to be something by Deep Purple, probably Pictures of Home from the Machine Head album. It's a very dramatic song and brilliant for a bit of air guitar when I think nobody's looking.
    Bow teeny
    Dreaming Spires and Old Car Tyres
    What are you most looking forward to wearing this winter?

    Lots and lots of scarves! I love a good scarf, and I must have millions sitting abandoned in drawers. So it's my mission this winter to liberate them all, and start styling them with more interesting outfits.
    Bow teeny
    Thanks so much MJ for being my tenth Blogger of the Week!

    Would you like to be featured as Blogger of the Week? Simply follow this blog and be your sweet, beautiful (or handsome) self.

    Maria Sig

    bloglovin' bow small

Post Title

Blogger of the Week: Dreaming Spires and Old Car Tyres


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/11/blogger-of-week-dreaming-spires-and-old.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive