Revlon Fantasy Lengths

    Revlon Review

    When Revlon approached me a few weeks ago to test out their new Fantasy Lengths eyelashes, I didn't hesitate to say yes. As I'm sure you've realized by now, I adore Revlon lipstick, more specifically their matte lipstick- it's both affordable and gorgeous. So being offered the chance to test out their new eyelashes, made me squeal with delight.

    As I mentioned yesterday, this is the first time I've ever done a product review. I assumed that when the Revlon rep said they would mail me some eyelashes to test out that I would maybe get one or two pairs, but little did I know what was heading my way. Upon opening the larger than anticipated box, I pulled out not one, not two, but five pairs of eyelashes and as an added bonus three boxes of press on nails!! I was in girlie heaven. I seriously felt like I was 13 again and finally allowed to wear makeup!

    Revlon Review

    For the simplicity of this review I chose to test out two different eyelashes: self-adhesive & glue-on.

    Since I don't wear fake eyelashes very often, I always struggle a bit with the glue and end up getting it all over my eyelids. Needless to say, I was very excited to try a self-adhesive pair. The pair I chose were incredibly easy to apply and actually stayed in place after wearing them for a few hours. My only qualm is that the lash line is really black so it was necessary to line my lids with black eyeliner before applying, otherwise you could see where the fake lashes ended. Other than that, the pair gave my natural lashes a nice added boost.

    Defining Self-Adhesive Lash (99501):
    Revlon Review

    Bow teeny
    As stated above, I'm not so talented with the glue-on lashes, but I must admit that Revlon's directions made the whole experience much easier. With minimal hassle the lashes were on and looking great. There is nothing I would improve with this pair. With their blue and gold lashes, the pair was both fun and playful and reminded me of feathers. Like the self-adhesive, they stayed put for the few hours that I wore them.

    Blue Shadow Glue-on Lashes (91132):
    Revlon Review


    Overall, I think that Revlon's Fantasy Lengths lashes are a great product. They're affordable, fun and easy to apply. What more could a girl ask for?!

    Maria Sig

    bloglovin' bow small

Post Title

Revlon Fantasy Lengths


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/11/revlon-fantasy-lengths.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive