And the Beat Goes On: Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johansson

    I've been a fan of Pete Yorn's for a little over five years now. When I heard that he was doing an album with Scarlett Johansson I was little hesitant. Thankfully, they seem quite perfect together.



    Peter Yorn & Scarlett Johansson



    Peter Yorn & Scarlett Johansson


    Peter Yorn & Scarlett Johansson


    Peter Yorn & Scarlett Johansson



    Peter Yorn & Scarlett Johansson



    Peter Yorn & Scarlett Johansson

    Photo Credits: Here


    Sorry for my lack of comments, I've been staying with my mom since my dad is in China on business. I'm going to get caught up on Saturday.

    XOXO
    Maria Sig

Post Title

And the Beat Goes On: Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johansson


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/12/and-beat-goes-on-pete-yorn-and-scarlett.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive