raymond MEIER

    ...is perhaps THE single most amazing celebrity portrait photographer
    (BIG call I know because I do love my Annie and my Mario!)
    But I just absolutely adore his style and the way he can push the
    boundaries of the recognizable celebrity 'image.'
    He's also photographed some of my absolute favvies!

    I hope you all have an amazing weekend!
    I'll be holed up inside working...*sigh*
    But that only means lots of fun stuff to share in the future!

    Don't forget that my 3 for 2 Christmas promo is still going
    - but only for a few more days!
    My Christmas Cards are also still looking for a good home!
    They're really pretty...I promise ;)


    Xxx

    P.S For those of you who won the 'Bright Star' passes,
    please get in touch asap with your addresses so I can mail them out.
    As the passes are only valid for next weekend, if I don't hear from you
    by Monday unfortunately i'll have to draw another winner!
    Thanks loves.
    Xx

Post Title

raymond MEIER


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/12/raymond-meier.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive