In Remembrance

    My cousin Jeremy died yesterday. I'm still in shock and desperately wish I could make it untrue.

    Jeremy always felt more like a big brother than a cousin. He taught me so many important life lessons that I will carry with me forever. Jeremy knew how to live life to the fullest and never let a challenge get in the way of what he wanted, including his muscular dystrophy. He accomplished more in such a short period of time than most people do in eighty years.

    I was lucky enough to attend the same university as Jeremy and when I was a freshman, he took me under his wing and showed me how to properly party. I remember that everywhere we went on the huge Michigan State campus, he always bumped into someone he knew.

    Jeremy touched so many people with his bravery and tenacity, that many hold a piece of him in their hearts.

    I will love you and remember you forever Jeremy.

    Maria Sig

Post Title

In Remembrance


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-remembrance.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive