sadako FUNDRAISER UPDATE

    I just wanted to post a little note to say a huge
    THANK YOU to EVERYONE
    who ordered one of my 'Sadako' prints over the last few weeks.
    I will be making my donation to Red Cross at the end of today
    so if you would still like to purchase one to raise funds please do so
    by the end of day by clicking here to order:
    There are only 15 left, and together we've raised over $700 so far!
    If you would like to make a donation to the Red Cross Japan Relief fund
    directly, please visit their website here:

    x

    P.S All prints purchased so far have been mailed as of last Friday,
    so you should all receive them very soon.

    UPDATE

    I have just made a donation of US$700 on the button
    to the Australian Red Cross' Japan/Pacific Disaster Appeal.
    Thank you so much to everyone for your help and generosity.

Post Title

sadako FUNDRAISER UPDATE


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2011/04/sadako-fundraiser-update.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive