whispers & ANARCHY

     id=

    She rose above the surface,
    This creature from below,
    Whispering softly of the anarchy,
    On mans heart she would bestow.

    I was thrilled to be asked to take part in Mimco's blogger
    campaign to promote their new season collection 'Whispers & Anarchy.'
    I can't walk past a Mimco store without going inside, and I very rarely
    leave empty handed. So this was a no brainer really.

    The concept behind this latest collection is kind of amazing.
    Picture if you will an otherworldly being, drifting between past, future and present.
    She learns to adapt to her surroundings, yet her bold accessories set her apart from the rest.
    Each of us was asked to choose one piece from the collection to interpret as we wished.
    As you can see I went for the S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G 'Dandy Princess' necklace,
    dripping in gun metal and pearls, with just the daintiest hint of a ribbon and bows.
    I thought my girl could have emerged from the sea, a futuristic mermaid.
    (In my imagination, the world sinks and we all live under the sea.)
    Like Hans Christian Anderson's Little Mermaid, this beauty crawls
    to the shore, intent on stealing the heart of a handsome stranger.

    See Mimco's interpretation, and a futuristic Nicole Trunfio dance
    through the streets of Paris, here:



    Big thanks to Mimco for asking me to be apart of this.
    I hope you like my spin.

    X

Post Title

whispers & ANARCHY


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2011/04/whispers-anarchy.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive